Introducing Tots, Squats and Coffee Pots
Fancy getting fit while spending time with your litle one? A local mum has asked us to share the news about Tots, Squats and Coffee Pots, a friendly way to get fit that your baby can join in with – and you get to meet other like-minded mums too. Kelly explains how it works, below.
“Meet other Mums, make chums and tone your tums all at the same time!”
Tots Squats and Coffee Pots is a fun and social fitness class where Mums can bring their little ones along for the ride.
The class instructors have specialist training in exercise for pregnancy and the post-natal period and will provide safe and suitable exercises for both the novice and the experienced. Classes vary each week but incorporate cardiovascular and strength training to tone and firm muscles and help burn fat.
It’s not all hard work though, as us mums like to have a coffee and a chin wag afterwards!
Where and when?
Classes meet three times a week in Twickenham, as follows…
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings: 11am – 12pm
- Meet at Kneller Gardens, Meadway, Twickenham, Middlesex TW2 6PH
- These are outdoor classes (meet behind the café)
- There is nearby parking available and bus routes: 490, H22, 110.
What does it cost?
The first session is free. After this classes cost £9 (on a pay-as-you-go basis) or £8 each when buying 5 classes or £7 each when buying 10 classes.
One to one training is also available (see website below).
Where to get more information?
- Visit www.vivacityuk.co.uk
- Call Kelly on 07852 155 966
- Email email@example.com
- Follow on facebook at www.facebook.com/totssquatsandcoffeepots